Babasac® is a brand new range of sleeping bags for babies - with inner layers that easily zip out, creating a 2-in-1 multi tog baby sleeping bag.
- Zip finishes at bottom for easy night changes
- Saves having to purchase summer weight and winter weight baby sleeping bags
- 2.5 tog and 1.0 tog in one bag
- Fully tested to British Safety standards BS8510:2009
- 100% cotton outer and lining
- Available in 3 sizes
- Award winning
0-6m: £37.99 6-18m: £38.99 18-36m: £39.99
- Using your Babasac is simple. Either keep the extra layers in to use as a 2.5 tog sleeping bag or unfasten each layer (using the zip and velcro) to use as a 1.0 tog bag. You can wash it with or without the layers in place.
- Baby sleeping bags are used by over 95% of UK parents on their babies.
- Your baby is kept at the right temperature all night long.
- Your baby will wake up warm and is therefore more likely to go back to sleep.
- They are safer than sheets and blankets as your baby cannot slip down inside a baby sleeping bag.
- Your baby’s feet won’t get stuck in the cot bars.
- It will help make the move from a Moses basket to a big cot much easier.
- When travelling or in new surroundings, your baby will always feel comfortable in their own sleeping bag.
- Your baby has freedom of movement.
- It is harder for your baby to climb out of their cot!
Age of baby (approx.) Min weight Max Length 0-6 months 3.4kg/7.8lbs 67cm 6-18 months 7.25kg/15.15lbs 87cm 18-36 months 10.5kg/22.2lbs 98cm
Your Babasac can be either 2.5 tog (with panels) or 1.0 tog (without panels). 2.5 tog – for use all year round with room temp 10-20° (10-15° with pyjamas or sleepsuit,15-20° long sleeved bodysuit, sleepsuit or lightweight pyjamas) 19-20° 1.0 tog – for use in warmer weather or room temp 21-23° (with a short sleeve body or vest) We recommend that you use a room thermometer to check the temperature. Ideal temperature is 18°. Babasac is a registered design. The European Community Design Registration no. 001821166-0001
- “Things I’m loving… the Babasac, a multi tog sleeping bag that lets you zip layers on and off, so it’s ideal for all seasons.” Denise Van Outen, mum to Betsy
- “I love the design of the Babasac . As it’s two different togs in one, it’s great all year round. I will be recommending it to all my clients.” Jo Tantum, Baby Sleep Expert
- “Being the mum to an 18 month old who has never slept brilliantly, you can imagine my delight that he now seems to be sleeping through (fingers crossed!) We’ve had the Babasac for just over a week and he’s been a dream. Thank you firstly for the Mamascarf and now the Babasac, both real life savers!” Vickie, mum to Harrison
- “We genuinely love our Babasac, with this crazy british weather it’s ideal to have such a versatile sleeping bag; literally remove or add the inner panels for warmer/ colder weather. Erin my daughter is 2 and quite a tall girl & there is plenty of room for her (she has the biggest size) it’s a great investment on lots of levels. Might even have another baby so they can use it … only jokin!” Liz, mum to Erin